Sydney, Australia 2018. APAC Scientific is pleased to announce a partnership with Brain and Software International (BSI) and Oxford Optronix to identify new opportunities and cater for a growing demand for their diverse products in the Australian and Asia Pacific regions.
Comprehensive management for animal labs
BSI is a French company with more 30 years experience developing software for highly regulated industries. enos, intuitive animal research software, streamlines data collection for lab animal facilities. Cost effective and fully integrated, it has been chosen by global organisations including Charles River, Virbac and Clinatec.
enos has flexibility to help a diverse range of labs by providing:
· in cloud or on-premise hosting
· intuitive user experience for fast, easy use
· simple DIY customization for special requirements
· fast and comprehensive training and implementation
APAC Scientific is operating as BSI Asia Pacific.
Sophisticated instrumentation for the life sciences
APAC Scientific is providing a local presence for the Australian and New Zealand customers of Oxford Optronix, a UK-based company. The product range includes:
· OxyLite – world’s most user friendly dissolved oxygen monitor for in vivo or in vitro p02 measurements
· Oxyflo – third generation laser Doppler tissue blood flow monitor
· HypoxyLab bench-top incubator and workstation for hypoxic cell culture
· GelCount – the gold-standard colony and spheroid counter for cancer biologists
APAC Scientific represents high quality global scientific manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region. We believe in providing exceptional service to our customers. To find out more, please contact APAC Scientific.