Houston, USA – Indus Instruments, a designer and manufacturer of preclinical systems for biomedical research, today announced that it has partnered with APAC Scientific to expand its presence in the Australian and New Zealand region. Through the partnership, APAC Scientific will be distributing innovative, non-invasive tools for advancing cardiovascular research, including the Doppler Flow Velocity System (DFVS). Affirming the appointment, Blair Poetschke, President of Scintica Instrumentation (sales/marketing arm of Indus Instruments) explained “We are pleased to be working with the team at APAC Scientific. We want Indus customers in Australia and New Zealand to have fast access to local support and expert advice. APAC Scientific treats the customer experience as a priority. This is important to us.” “Partnering with Indus Instruments and Scintica Instrumentation has enabled us to add two high quality products to our range,” said Graham Milliken, CEO of APAC Scientific. “The Indus DFVS has some unique strengths for assessing cardiovascular function, including pulse wave velocity measurement, coronary flow reserve and TAC banding. When the DFVS is combined with the Rodent Surgical Monitor+, physiological relevance and safety can be maintained and adherence to research protocols is easily documented.” Discover more
- Latest Products Step Up Management Of Classic Pain Research
- Latest equipment to inspire and drive research at ASCEPT 2020!
- PHARMACOLOGY TEACHING SYSTEM REMOVES COMPLEXITIES FOR BETTER LEARNING OUTCOMES!
- Advanced Incapacitance Tester for Pain Research – Mouse and Rats
- HOW MERCEDES F1 TEAM AND OXFORD OPTRONIX ARE FREEING UP VENTILATORS FOR ICU