Houston, USA – Indus Instruments, a designer and manufacturer of preclinical systems for biomedical research, today announced that it has partnered with APAC Scientific to expand its presence in the Australian and New Zealand region. Through the partnership, APAC Scientific will be distributing innovative, non-invasive tools for advancing cardiovascular research, including the Doppler Flow Velocity System (DFVS). Affirming the appointment, Blair Poetschke, President of Scintica Instrumentation (sales/marketing arm of Indus Instruments) explained “We are pleased to be working with the team at APAC Scientific. We want Indus customers in Australia and New Zealand to have fast access to local support and expert advice. APAC Scientific treats the customer experience as a priority. This is important to us.” “Partnering with Indus Instruments and Scintica Instrumentation has enabled us to add two high quality products to our range,” said Graham Milliken, CEO of APAC Scientific. “The Indus DFVS has some unique strengths for assessing cardiovascular function, including pulse wave velocity measurement, coronary flow reserve and TAC banding. When the DFVS is combined with the Rodent Surgical Monitor+, physiological relevance and safety can be maintained and adherence to research protocols is easily documented.” Discover more
- APAC Scientific adds gold standard Transonic systems for accurate pressure volume & flow measurements
- 3R award for using live tissue obtained from local abattoir
- Enhance your research skills using wire and pressure myographs
- APAC Scientific teams with CWE, an expert in respiratory support and monitoring
- We Are Excited To Offer Ugo Basile Leading Behavioural Research Instruments!